Watercolour Painting Botanicals Workshop
WHEN: Sunday, August 18th 3:30pm-6pm
WHO: Watercolour Artist and Lecturer Julia Lumsden; strictly 8 spots available
WHAT: Enjoy an afternoon with friends and community in our newest creative and fun workshop, Painting Botanicals in Watercolour.
In this workshop, led by talented Watercolour Artist and lecturer Julia Lumsden, you will explore the fundamental techniques of painting flowers and plants in watercolour. She will guide you through the materials and principles necessary to create your own masterpiece perfect for your own home or as a gift.
As usual, we love when a creative workshop can be combined with a good glass of wine, cheese board and members of our community, and we know you will too!
- 2.5hr hrs of creative fun with friends and community
- All equipment to use on the day
- Fresh Botanicals to inspire you
- Step by step guidance along the way
- A complimentary glass of wine and grazing board
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY 🙌🏼